Exo’s Online Events & Workshops:
Online events, curated and presented by Exo leaders for your professional insight. Join the conversation!
Failing Forward, Part 1:Exploring why structures fail, what to do when they fail, and how to avoid failure on your watch (and dime).
- Wesley J. Oliphant, P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE
- Michael D. Miller P.E., P.Eng., F.ASCE, F.SEI
- Kenneth L. Sharpless, P.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI
What to Expect:
Join our team of experts to explore lessons learned from 100 years of combined experience analyzing the root cause of failures. Expect dozens of asset failure case studies, documentation, photographs, and practical guidance to prevent failures and extend asset life.
Together we will explore:
- Why structures, poles and towers fail
- What to do when they fail
- How to avoid failure on your watch
45 minutes: 30 minute presentation, 15 minutes of Q & A