Exo brings a strategic, full lifecycle approach to power delivery asset sustainability. We understand the strengths and vulnerabilities of electric transmission poles, steel towers, and other assets across their lifecycle. You can improve asset reliability and longevity with the most comprehensive asset management solution in the power delivery industry. Ex-Tend™ is our unparalleled, data-driven, full lifecycle management approach to asset management services that empowers you to proactively care for and increase the lifespan of your power delivery assets.
- Quality Assurance: Stay ahead of potential problems with vendor audits, design specification and in-plant quality control.
- Aerial Inspections: Conduct remote UAV flights to capture high-resolution images of structural assets.
- Inspection and Repair: Complete ground-based NDE inspections, corrosion assessments, and field repairs to keep assets in service.
- Expertise: Get detailed solutions for structural defects from a certified team of inspectors, welders and engineers ready to deploy when and where you need them to keep power delivery assets operational.
- Testing and Inspection: Perform regular, comprehensive nondestructive testing of assets in the field, or full scale destructive testing in the lab.
- Failure Analysis: Determine the cause of asset failure and prevent future accidents and service interruptions.
- Full-Scale Arm Load Testing: Verify specific requirements and load cases.
- Expert Witness/Litigation Support: Protect your organization with expert witness and litigation support.
- Transmission Pole Inspection, Repair, and Distribution (wood, fiberglass, ductile, iron, steel, and concrete)
- Distribution (concrete/steel/wood/fiberglass/ductile/iron)
- Substation (steel/wood)
- Electrical Components
- Industrial NDT Services
- Corrosion Inspection
- Steel Pole/Steel Tower Coating Inspection and Repair