You are Invited!
Exo’s 2nd Annual Texas Barbecue & Beer Bus Tour, Landing at Frisco’s Historic Train Depot!
AT TSDOS 2023
Thursday, September 7, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm*
Exo’s leadership team has curated the 2nd Annual, “Texas Monthly Top 50” Barbecue Bus Tour (paired with Texas Craft Beer).
This year, the bus ride is SHORT (4 miles) and will take you right from the conference to Frisco’s Historic Train Depot. All of the barbecue, beer, and fun will be brought right to your table at Frisco’s historic train station!
What you can expect?
- Enjoy the short (4 mile) bus ride with perfectly paired, ice cold Texas craft beer (or Big Red)
- Raffle Prizes on the drive: Coolers, Stanley Cups, BBQ Gear, Gift Cards!
- Host: R-C Ranch House Chef, Rick Dixon (a Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo barbecue cookoff champ)
- Special Guest: Trevor Sales, Owner and Pit Master at Fort Worth’s “Brix Barbecue, https://www.instagram.com/brixbarbecue/
BBQ you won’t believe:
- Hand selected Bites and Sides from “Texas Monthly Top 50” barbecue joints
- BBQ Mac N’ Cheese, Pork Spare Ribs — Smokey Joe’s BBQ, Dallas. Texas
- Brisket Stuffed Jalapenos (Texas Twinkies), Sausage Links, Cole Slaw — Hutchins BBQ, McKinney/Frisco, Texas
- Texas Raised, Wagyu Beef Brisket and Loaded Baked Potato Salad — Crooked Road, Rick Dixon
- Wagyu Beef Burnt Ends, Danke Elote — BRIX BBQ
Please RSVP and let us know you will be attending!
Contact Jason Pizzitola if you have any questions: